Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

My Bubble Memories

We are sharing memories from our lock down bubble. 

Me and my class have been making a slide about what we have done in our bubble. I have been working on this slide about my bubble memories with my mum at home and I do it at school. I have had to write it into my writing book, put on a document, make a slide and then put it on my blog. 

The thing that I did well is make my slide. The thing that I found tricky is finding pictures of my family to put on my slide. 
The thing that I could  do next time is put a little bit more detail in my writing. 
If you would like to see my classes learning click on this link. 
Te Manga 2020 Site
Have a look at my cool slide. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy!!! I really enjoyed reading your slide deck. You have shared a lot from your bubble and I really love the visuals you chose to make your presentation more interesting. Which was your favourite snapshot from your bubble? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite snapshot is probably the Anzac cookies. They make my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.