Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Celebrating Puanga at Ramanui

WALT find out what students at one school do to celebrate the Māori New Year. WALT to use the main ideas to summarise the text. 
I really enjoyed learning about Puanga and that they did a time capsule. The thing that surprised me was that Puanga isn't actually part of the Matariki cluster. The thing that I found really interesting is what Ramanui school did to celebrate Māori new year. 

What did I do well? The thing that I did well is read the book with my group and use it to find information for my reading. Click on this link to see the book and the other link for the audio book. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Wb4OY7pUn1KY9i9G75-KKW3JPwXy74q/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WvOAsdz52dSfdeJFoCgZ45jUqPIwk9D/view
The thing that was tricky for me was making the google drawings and put in writing. I think I could add more writing, info and maybe just a little bit more detail. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi lucy awesome post i've been looking at your class's site keep up the good work 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isaac. What have you been learning in your class this term?😄

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.