Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Plastic Free Challenge

WALT find out some of the causes, effects, and solutions for plastic pollution. 

The thing that I found interesting is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch that has lots of rubbish mostly thrown out from humans. Also how much plastic that the students of Room 5 at Motueka South School found only through a little walk. I think that I can use beeswax wrap instead of glad wrap and other plastic that you might use at school. At home every time I go on a walk I will always pick up rubbish and pick up plastic when I play in my backyard. 

The thing that I did well is read the book in a group and use the book to find information for my slide. The thing that I found tricky is making the slide and find out what I can do to add a bit more into my slide. The way that I can extend myself next time is by using a bit more detail and making sure that my slide is completely finished at the right time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.