Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Matariki

We are learning all about Matariki.

The thing that was interesting for me is learning how to make all sorts of different Matariki arts. Another thing that I found interesting is all of the new stories I heard that is about Matariki.
The reason I found the art interesting is because I really like art and I really like seeing what other blends I can make. The reason I found the stories interesting is because I really like seeing ways other people do things.

Make Your Own Manu Tukutuku At Home

The thing that surprised me in my learning is that Plaidies is another name for Matariki. The thing that I enjoyed the most is the Scratch Project.

The thing that I did well is making all the different art. The thing that was tricky for me is making the
Scratch Project.  The thing that I could do better next time is put a bit more effort into my scratch project.


Here is my unfinished Scratch Project. 
Click On This To Go On My Class Site


2 comments:

  1. Lucy lucy lucy. Good werk but one problem. your scratch is having a lot of caps of waiting so after a wile it got quite boring. pleas do some thing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I really like the way you have shared your learning about Matariki. I thought you did a great job on your learning reflection, you have thought very carefully about all that you have done. What was your favourite Matariki activity? Have you been flying your kite over these holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.