Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Describe A Pet

This piece of writing is describing my bird Joejo.

My pet that I am going to tell you about is a cockatiel (which is just a bird), named Joejo.  Joejo is about 5 years old or 6 years old.  My big brother Isaac got Joejo for Isaac’s 5th birthday so my little brother has known Joejo for his whole life which is pretty special.  


His feathers are grey, white, yellow and he has a touch of orange on his cheeks with a tiny pink beak.  Joejo’s beak is awesome for biting the shell off seeds.  Joejo is the best at entertaining because if you whistle a little tune then Joejo would start dancing then interrupt you so he can have a turn singing.  Joejo think’s that his singing is as good as the best popstar in the world. When strangers come over and touch the door handle he thinks its my Dad because my Dad comes home for lunch and dinner from farming or going on the farm so Joejo gets super excited.  



This is what I love most about Joejo.  His feathers are as soft as the softest pillow in the world.  We used to be able to pat him but now Joejo gets nervous when we pat his head.  Although Joejo is a little bit of a showoff because sometimes when strangers come he puffs out his wings to show that he is tough and not scared.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.