Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Describe A Person

 

This piece of writing is describing my sister Mikayla.

My older sister, Mikayla is the person in my life who inspires me a lot.  Mikayla has blonde, silky, straight, long hair with tiny streaks of light brown running through it.  Mikayla’s hair is as pretty as Matariki at midnight.  She has light skin all over like my skin, her skin glows as soon as she steps out to the afternoon sun.  Mikayla’s eyes are as beautiful as the prettiest ocean blue with a touch of dark blue too.  When Mikayla smiles she Her smile is as bright as the beautiful shining sun rising and setting.  


My favourite memory with Mikayla was when we walked together through the long grass at my old farm or when she walked with me while I was in a tiny red plastic trailer with a handle so she can pull me along the tractors tyre marks while sitting in the trailer. 



When Mikayla is angry she puts Ava to sleep and tells Tristan to look after Blake while she has time by herself in her room. Sometimes I help Mikayla with putting Ava to sleep or I just put Ava to sleep with my mum and give Ava cuddles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.