Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

NZ Playhouse, Hare And The Tortoise

Today the whole school were in the whare to watch an  entertaining performance called The Hare And The Tortoise. When we got there one of the girls hooked the string on the pole and accidentally made it come off again. There was three people acting in the show, but the characters were the Tortoise, Piped piper, Humpty Dumpty, Hare - Hea and The ginger bread man/G man/Biscuit Boy. My favourite part was when the tortoise finished the race at the end, I also liked the part when the tortoise sung this song, slow and steady wins the race. The G man was sad at the end because the Piped piper said if the G man gave him one of the gumdrop buttons or ten thousand moon dollars . The G man said 'oh no, I don't have enough moon dollars and I don't want to give away my gumdrops!!' They talked to each other for a little bit. Finally the G man said ' Okay okay, I will give you one of my gumdrops until I have ten thousand moon dollars.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.