Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Mothers Day Writing

Please read this and tell me if you like it. 

My Mummy reminds me of the red bottle brush trees that the

bee’s and I love. She is loving. 

My Mummy reminds me of the mandarins that smell beautiful

like the perfume I always try to spray on her. She smells good

anyway. 

My Mummy reminds me of the yellow hibiscus blooming with

kindness. 

My Mummy reminds me of all the memories about when I was

little walking through tall green grass that was abit too long.

This reminds me of all the fun our family had together. 

My Mummy reminds me of the brand new jeans that look good

like her. 

My Mummy reminds me of the tiny, pretty lobelia growing in

our backyard. This one is because your very pretty.

This is why my mum should be nominated. 

💖Lucy💖

Te Puawai

1 comment:

  1. hi Lucy,it`s Mihi your mum sounds real cool i think she should of been picked.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.