Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Keep New Zealand Beautiful

On the 22.09.2020  Te Kauru, Te Puawai, Te Manga had a hikoi to Lake Ngatu to plant with the help of Department Of Conservation and did a clean up on the track. 


All of Te Kauru, Te Puawai, Te Manga got to plant atleast one plant. There were only these native trees Kanuka and Manuka. 


We all learnt to use caring for our environment by cleaning our lake and looking after it. 


What I really enjoyed learning about planting is that  all of us can learn how to use partnership by helping each-other plant. 


Here is an example of what I mean, I could not take a Manuka out of the pot and Kaydee taught me how to do that. 









1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, my name is Lotte and I am from your tui mai tui atu class. This is an awesome post! I love how you are cleaning up our environment it looks like so much fun, it don't think there is anything that can improve this post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.