Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Diabetes

WALT use our reading strategies to find information in the text and explain it to others.

What did you learn from reading this text?
I have learnt that you need to be very careful about what you eat and what you do and that you have to use a pump to put insulin in your body.

I really enjoyed learning about what diabetes is and how to look after it.

The thing that I found tricky was making the graphic organiser and do an A-Z.

The thing that I could do better is find words for the A-Z

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, your DLO's are of a very high standard and you offered lots to our group discussions while we were learning about diabetes. You made some great reading choices! Keep up the great self management Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.