Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Kawa Of Care Assembly - Draft Writing

WALT understand the 'Kawa of Care'.

WALT write a recount about our assembly experience. 

Check out my draft writing ...

Last Funky Friday on the 28.2.2020 at 1.45pm it was Te Manga’s Class Assembly. There were actors, actresses, teachers smiling, audience laughing and the children of Paparore school! We danced in with the cat-walk. It was almost time for my turn. I got prepared, put my glasses on and got sauted. That was when I got butterflies in my stomach and felt really nervous. Finally the time came, it was my turn to shine.  My group went out and I did my part, my part was playing as the teacher. At the last part of my groups turn we all had to say make sure your in the right place at the right time online!!! When Tuva-Lisa said make sure you always follow the Kawa of Care!!! Our whole class had to say Kawa of Care and do our super hero pose when Tuva-Lisa said Kawa of Care. After the assembly I felt so proud of myself. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.